Displaying items by tag: newcastle

Sunday, 01 March 2015 13:51

26.3.2015 - JibbaJabba, Newcastle

Jenni Pascoe with support from Apples and Snakes presents


JIBBAJABBA

 

Newcastle's favourite night of quick-fire spoken word entertainment, featuring special guests from the worlds of music, comedy and of course – POETRY!

Apples and Snakes are delighted to support this essential evening by airlifting in some super-cool guests from around the nation! This month features the talents of Rosie Garland.

Plus there will be the usual quick-fire open mic jam all offered up to you by the terrifically talented Jenni 'Jazzhands' Pascoe.

When: Thursday 26 March, 7.30pm
Where: The Cumberland Arms,
James Place Street,
Newcastle NE6 1LD
Tickets: £4
Booking: on the door

Open mic: jam session – anyone can take it for 3 minutes!

Click to go to Jibba Jabba Facebook page

Published in Gig List
RFTK Promotions presents

Sunday 10th November

Newcastle Trillians
Princess Square,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8DE

Special Guests: Berlin Black, Anxiety Of Love.

Tickets on sale now:

https://shop.ticketscript.com/channel/web2/get-dates/rid/VZ7SR44K/eid/181255/language/en/format/html

This will be the first show from The March Violets in Newcastle for around 30 years! A very rare treat to see a great band.

The band were one of the prominent post-punk drum-machine machine bands in the 80s - and since their 2007 reformation (original members Si Denbigh, Rosie Garland, Tom Ashton with new bass player Jo Violet) they've played a string of stunning shows - and so it's a great chance to see them here in Newcastle.

Support comes from Anxiety of Love and Berlin Black.

Tickets are £14 adv and on sale now.

In person : Trillians, Charnel House, Reflex Records, Hot Rats

Published in Gig List