Displaying items by tag: gill hoffs

Welcome to the Surrey New Writers Festival 14th May 2016

Venue: Glive,
London Road,
Guildford, GU1 2AA

Tickets: Full Price £6 per session (Students: £4 per session) Festival Pass: £25 (Students: £20)

12.45-13.45
Panel 2, A Portfolio Career: When One Genre Isn't Enough
(Panelists: Rosie Garland, Michael Roke, Michael Bedo, Gill Hoffs)
These panelists write, publish, and perform in more than one genre; the artists on this panel work in two or more of fiction, non-fiction, journalism, poetry, and performance. How does their work in more than one genre set them apart as writers, and what are the challenges in creating and maintaining a portfolio writing career?

The Surrey New Writers Festival is an annual public festival affiliated with the Creative Writing programme at the University of Surrey. We aim to create a festival that will engage with writing and creativity in dynamic ways. Our programming is of interest not only to current and potential Surrey students, but also to the wider community of Guildford and surrounding areas.

Our 2016 Festival will take place on Saturday May 14th. Events are for the public and will be held at GLive in Guildford. Tickets can be purchased through GLive's' box-office (GLive.co.uk)
Public events include interactive discussion panels featuring novelists, scriptwriters, literary agents, publishers, and others who work in the creative industries. After the panels, we'll have a wine and nibbles reception, followed by a Saturday Night Soiree.
Join us for an exciting day of creative exchanges at the Surrey New Writers Festival!

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/englishandlanguages/literature_events/surrey_new_writers_festival/

Published in Gig List